Insolvency and Restructuring
We're Australia's leading small insolvency and restructuring firm offering a distinctly commercial approach to a full range of services. Our partners have been advising on Australia's largest insolvencies and some of its smaller for over 25 years.
Our clients include major financiers, insurers, insolvency practitioners and corporate borrowers. We're frequently involved in voidable transaction claims, insolvent trading actions, retention of title claims and breaches of directors' fiduciary duty.
Polczynski Lawyers insolvency and restructuring expertise spans the following areas:
Trustee bankruptcies and recoveries
- Voluntary administrations
- Deeds of company arrangements
- Insolvency risk management
- Alternatives to formal insolvency appointments
- Secured and unsecured creditors
- Recoveries and strategies
- Advising directors