Dejan completed his Juris Doctor at Monash University and was admitted to practice as a solicitor in December 2018.
During that time, he has obtained extensive experience in commercial litigation and insolvency, including:
- Acting for Liquidators and Trustees in bankrupt estates in insolvency disputes, such as unfair preference claims, insolvent trading claims and public examinations.
- Acting for a variety of authorised deposit-taking institutions in the enforcement of their rights under real property mortgages and secured and/or unsecured loans.
- Acting on behalf of franchisors in the enforcement of their rights under franchise agreements.
- Acting on behalf of beneficiaries of deceased estates.
- Acting for body corporates in body corporate law disputes and debt collection.
- Acting for suppliers and consumers in relation to disputes concerning breaches of consumer law.
- Acting for parties in debt recovery matters.
Dejan appreciates the commercial realities in resolving any dispute as cost effectively as possible and strives to obtain the best outcome for each of his clients, having regard to their specific circumstances.