Hourie graduated from Macquarie University with a Bachelor of Laws with Honours, majoring in Corporate and Commercial Law.
Hourie joined Polczynski Robinson in September 2019.
Hourie acts for major hospitality clients in acquisitions of business, franchising and leasing matters.
Her major areas of practice include:
- sales and purchases of residential, commercial, industrial and rural real estate;
- leasing of retail and commercial premises;
- sales and acquisitions of business and franchising;
- liquor licensing;
- finance transactions;
- taxation, estate and employment law litigation; and
- general commercial advice and transactions.