Madeleine graduated from Queensland University of Technology with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Creative Industries, majoring in creative and professional writing.
On 27 May 2016 Madeleine was admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Her main areas of practice include acquisitions and disposals of business, corporate restructuring and commercial transactions generally.
Madeleine also acts for clients in relation to:
- New South Wales conveyancing
- leasing and other property matters
- loan transactions
- intellectual property disputes
- competition and consumer law
- debt recovery
- commercial litigation
- will, trust and probate matters
Madeleine's professional memberships include:
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Queensland Law Society