Kendall has over 30 years litigation experience in a variety of roles – in private practice for both small and large firms, at the Sydney Bar and in house.
His main areas of speciality are:
- Commercial Litigation
- Australian Consumer Law/Trade Practices
- Contractual Disputes
- Equity and Estates
- Corporations Law
Kendall is an accredited specialist in commercial litigation. Over the course of his career he has acted:
- in complex and challenging Supreme Court and Federal Court proceedings involving Optus Communications, Reading Entertainment and Walter Group International;
- for directors, partners and receivers in numerous matters involving alleged breaches of duty; and
- in contractual disputes in a variety of industries including transport and construction.
Since 2016 Kendall has been able to give a little back to the legal profession by teaching in the College of Law’s Masters of Applied Law program. Duties have included preparation of the syllabus for the Competition and Consumer Law and Intellectual Property Litigation subjects and teaching in the College’s Competition and Consumer Law and Commercial Litigation courses.
Qualifications and memberships
- The Law Society of New South Wales